Adsorb skunk odors from pets, humans, carpets, furniture, lawns, landscaping, decks, and autos without chemical or fragrances.
This unique form of Earth Care Products Mineral can be sprinkled directly on your pet, as well as inside and out side to eliminate skunk odors. Odors will be completely eliminated
Clear the Air does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the entire area.
Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are adsorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear the air does not cover up odors; it literally "clears the air" leaving the air fresh and clean.
Clear The Air is made from an all natural mineral, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is safe around children and pets even if eaten. Granules are totally safe for all lawns and vegetation. No need to remove granules from your lawn or vegetation, as they provide an excellent time-released nitrogen fertilizer.
DIRECTIONS TO ELIMINATE SKUNK ODORS
- Sprinkle pet with granules, gently work into the coat. Leave on as long as pet will tolerate. It is best to do this outside so your pet can shake off the granules. Repeat as necessary. Can also be used on humans.
- Sprinkle on pet bedding or clothes. Leave down 24 hours sweep or shake off.
- Sprinkle on concrete patios, pool areas, dog runs, kennels, garages, or basements. Leave down 24 hours sweep or vacuum.
- Shake liberally on lawns, artificial turf and landscaping where skunk odor originates. Okay to leave permanently on landscaping and lawn. Clear The Air acts as a timed-release nitrogen fertilizer.
- Sprinkle on wood or tile decks. Leave down 24 hours sweep or vacuum.
- Sprinkle indoors on furniture, carpet, rugs, tile linoleum or hardwood floors. Leave down 24 hours sweep or vacuum.
- Typically one application will eliminate all odors; however because skunk odor is the toughest odor to eliminate 2 or 3 applications may be necessary.
For skunk odors 14 oz canister covers 50 square feet.