Lacrosse® Men's Alphaburly Pro 1600-Gram Rubber Boots
- Alpha technology combines quality, scent-free rubber with neoprene
- 1,600-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation keeps feet warm
- Thick cushioning EVA midsoles for comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gussets provide a customizable fit
- Ankle-Fit narrowed ankle pockets reduce rubbing and chafing
- Non-loading Burly Pro outsoles provide optimal traction
Slip into LaCrosse's Men's Alphaburly Pro 1,600-Gram Rubber Boots for a personalized fit that guarantees comfort. Innovative Alpha technology combines high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene for extremely durable, lightweight boots. 1,600-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation keeps feet warm even on the coldest days. Thick cushioning EVA midsoles provide extra comfort and shock absorption. Adjustable rear gussets allow for a customizable fit. Ankle-Fit features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of your feet better and locks the heels in place, preventing excess rubbing and chafing. Non-loading Burly Pro outsoles provide optimal traction in all hunting conditions. Fiberglass shanks. Rated for 0° to -70°F temperature. Imported.
Avg. wt: 5.5 lbs./pair.
Men's whole sizes: 8-14.